Senior Engineer (Hydraulics)
- For you: A challenging position as a Hydraulic Engineer within an innovative maritime and offshore company.
- For us: A Hydraulic Engineer with ambitions, an eye for quality and great communication skills.
In this position you will focus on the development of hydraulic systems for the offshore and maritime industry. You will set up the specifications and the detail design. You are in contact with the classification societies and with the clients if necessary. Besides this you will give technical advice about the installation and commissioning phases of the project. Specific duties in this role:
- Preparing specifications according to the client and perform the calculations, make schemes and part lists.
- Designing the manifold blocks and define the installation in the field.
- Giving technical advice to the installation/commissioning teams on site.
- Being the point of contact for International clients, subcontractors, suppliers and other departments.
We are looking for a Hydraulic Engineer who is ready for a next step in his/her career. We expect you to have excellent design skills, the willingness to have contact with international clients and the ability to guide the installation phase of the project. We expect the following:
- A Bachelor or Master in Mechanical Engineering and four years of relevant working experience.
- Experience with complex calculations related to the capacity of hydraulic systems.
- Experience with the implementation of regulations related to proportional and servo technology.
- Knowledge of electrical and control systems is highly preferred.
- You are living in the Netherlands and have a good communication skills in English.
You will work at an innovative engineering/fabrication company in a team of approximately 40 Engineers. The company is developing, designing and building solutions for the offshore market, with a new focus on wind and energy projects. They design systems for the lifting, transportation, drilling and pipelay solutions, both one-off and standard products.
We offer you a long-term position at an innovative, international company in the maritime and offshore industry. In this company you will get to develop yourself professionally and work in a dynamic, international environment. The salary is depending on your education and experience. Besides this you will have 24 + 13 holidays and multiple other secondary benefits.
Hendrik de Widt: +31 88 62 62 801