Senior Naval Architect
Are you a Naval Architect and do you have a strong affinity with luxurious yachts? Would you like to perform Naval Architecture calculations and be involved in the optimization of the design process? Keep on reading!
In this position you will be responsible for the correct execution of the Naval engineering activities. Together with the team, you will perform naval calculations and prepare arrangements. Specific duties in this role include:
- Designing new yachts (basic design) and performing naval calculations such as weight, stability and propulsion.
- Preparing general arrangements.
- Making sure that the engineering package is according to classification society rules.
- Support the commercial and project department and provide them innovative input.
- Working together with the engineering department and disciplines such as construction, mechanical, electrical and interior.
We are looking for an experienced Naval Engineer capable of doing ship Design and naval calculations. Experience in preparing general arrangements for pleasure ships is also valued. Furthermore, the following requirements should be met in order to be successful in this job position:
- Having a BSc or MSc in Naval Architecture /Marine Engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Naval Architect with a strong affinity for yachts.
- Experience with Naval Architecture software and AutoCAD is a must.
- Excellent command of the English language.
Our client is a leading company in the shipbuilding industry. The company’s headquarters is in The Netherlands, but it has shipyards all over the world. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 37 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands.
Are you the Naval Architect that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +40 21 555 1189 or sending me an e-mail to email@example.com If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV and a short motivation letter to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially.