Service Automation Specialist
Are you an enthusiastic and experienced Service Automation Specialist, ready to act as point of contact for the service department and new customers in a leading shipbuilding company? If you are eager to work on standard & customized equipment for vessels, apply now!
The new Service Automation Specialist will be responsible of repairs, determining problems and searching for creative solutions, analyse service calls, testing and installing new/revised software.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Support the Service department for new problems.
- Responsible for field sensors, SCADA operations, PLC controls & PC networks.
- Collaborate with the service and engineering departments and clients.
- Performing sometimes your tasks on board of the vessels.
We are looking for a well-educated Service Automation Specialist with at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in the maritime industry. The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- BSc or MSc degree in Electrical Engineering or Automation.
- Very good knowledge with PLC & SCADA systems.
- Excellent command of Dutch and English language, both written and spoken.
- Willingness to travel.
The company you will work for is a worldwide market leader in the development of special equipped ships. The company is based in the Netherlands but it operates worldwide.
The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 37 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands.
Are you the Service Automation Specialist that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job and send your CV and a short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions before your application please contact Costina at +31 6 8395 7663 (WhatsApp also).
+40 21 555 1190 / +31 6 8395 7663