Service Coordinator (maritime)
Do you have experience in planning service projects along with a strong affinity for the maritime industry? Are you looking for a long-term collaboration in the Netherlands? If so, keep on reading!
As Service Coordinator, you will be in charge of coordinating the relationship management with customers and agents with regard to service activities. You are responsible for advising clients and anticipate on technical developments.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Discussing the nature of the service activity, prices (materials/parts/hours), delivery times and offering the right solutions.
- Determining required materials/man-hours.
- Making quotations based on fixed prices (materials/parts/hours) and following them up if necessary.
- Creating orders in the ERP system and sending order confirmations.
- Making service work orders, planning and discussing these with the Service Engineers.
- Informing the customer about the status of the service order.
- Having a Bachelor or Master degree, Logistics & Economics, Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least 2 – 3 years of experience in a similar position, preferably within the maritime industry.
- Being able to work with various digital ERP and CRM systems.
- Good command of English language, both written and spoken.
- Already living in Rotterdam area, the Netherlands.
Our client is a company active in the maritime industry. They design and produce flow measurement, viscosity measurement and propulsion performance systems. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 34 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands.
Are you the Service Coordinator that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially!
Please note this position is open only to EU citizens or those in possession of a Dutch work permit.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.