Are you a Service Engineer looking for a challenging international position? Do you have experience reading electrical and process diagrams? Then we really would like to get in touch with you!
As a Service Engineer you install and maintain water treatment installations on locations at home and abroad.
Specific tasks in this position:
- Installing and commissioning of the equipment.
- Cleaning and rinsing of water treatment installations.
- Resolving (electrical) failures.
- Making adjustments on piping and fitting work.
- Instructing the customer.
You are a driven engineer with an electrical background. Service is of great importance to you and you will not be discouraged easily by any (electrical) problem. In addition, you are willing to travel a lot.
Other job requirements:
- MBO Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Experienced reading electrical and process diagrams.
- You can work independently.
- In possession of driving license B.
- Good command of Dutch and English.
Our client is specialized in (drinking) water treatment, in particular in the maritime and offshore industry. It develops and builds products, delivers them worldwide and provides the necessary service. The company currently consists of around 100 employees and more than 1000 of its installations are running worldwide. The engineering, R&D, production, marketing and purchasing and sales are all done in-house.
A very challenging job with great opportunities, both personal and professional, national and international. You get a thorough training period and plenty of opportunities to further develop through training and courses. Your salary depends on education and experience.
Are you the Service Engineer we are looking for? Then don’t wait and contact me. You can reach me by phone or whats-app 06-22 80 24 21 or send me an e-mail with your CV and motivation: email@example.com.