Sr. Electrical Engineer
Do you have experience with complex Electrical systems in the shipbuilding or offshore field? Would you like to work for challenging maritime projects and are you looking for a new long-term job position? If so, do not miss this opportunity!
As a Sr. Electrical Engineer, you will work in the initial engineering of electrical systems on board of various vessels. The goal of your job will be to set up the first engineering definitions of electrical systems and be in close contact with the client to determine technical specifications and acceptable risk levels on site, once the ship is being built. This job position is based in the area of Rotterdam.
Specific duties in this role:
- Coordinating and checking subcontracted electrical companies.
- Contribute to the definition design as a whole, in coordination with other engineering disciplines.
- Setting up the overall cableway plan and location of switchboards.
- Preparing technical specifications for electrical equipment and have contact with suppliers about it.
- Give input to project managers regarding the progress of work and the residual risks in the initial electrical design definitions and specifications.
We are looking for a hands-on Electrical Engineer, with experience in the design of electrical systems. A practical approach is needed to be successful in this position. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- Having a technical BSc in Electrical Engineering or similar.
- At least 7 years of working experience in Electrical Engineering.
- Having experience coordinating and checking subcontracted work is a big plus.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Only Eu nationals will be accepted for this role.
Our client is among the top 10 engineering companies in the Netherlands, with a strong passion for technology. They are specialized in the development of projects within the Maritime and Offshore Shipbuilding. The company is going through a continual period of growth and is always interested in highly skilled Engineers. Last but not least, the company presents a great working environment.
- Challenging job within a leading company in the shipbuilding and naval industry.
- Good salary and benefits (including 31 holiday days).
- Great international working environment.
Are you the Sr. Electrical Engineer that we are looking for? And are you available immediately? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +4021 555 11 89 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV and a short motivation letter to email@example.com. Your details will be treated confidentially.