Sr. Mechanical Engineer Drives
Are you the Senior mechanical Engineer specialized in drives (aandrijftechniek) within the offshore or shipbuilding industry? Would you like to join a very innovating Engineering Department and be part of challenging conversion and modification projects? If so, keep on reading!
You will be responsible for conversions and upgrading existing systems from concept ideas to production drawings. The position is based in The Netherlands.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Setting up and performing 3D models of constructions, systems, equipment within specifications.
- Creating & checking specifications, FAT procedures, diagrams, production drawings, calculations/ reports.
- Checking and correcting drawings & documents and adjusting and expanding (where needed).
- Communicating with team leader, class agencies, suppliers and deciding necessary equipment for best fitting.
- Checking blockage in processes, installations and equipment, improving and ensuring proper implementation.
We are looking for a Senior Driveline Engineer with at least 5 years of working experience in Drive Technology in the Shipbuilding industry, preferably, both basic and detailed engineering. To be successful for this position you should meet the following requirements:
- BSc or MSc degree in Marine engineering/ Mechanical engineering or similar.
- Experience with 3D CAD software;
- Knowledge of classification societies& authorities is a plus.
- Excellent command of English language (speaking & writing).
- Only candidates with EU citizenship preferably already living in The Netherlands will be considered.
Our client is a leading company in the development of special equipment for the offshore and the shipbuilding industries. The company is based in the Netherlands but it operates worldwide. They are a reliable supplier because of their extensive experience in the innovation technology world. Their employees are highly trained and experienced. Our client offers a great international working environment.
A permanent position within a successful and dynamic organization in the heavy mechanical industry. The company will invest in you and in your personal & professional development. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities up to 4750 € gross per month. Furthermore, you will get good secondary benefits, such as 38 holiday days and travel allowance.
Are you the Senior Engineer Drivelines / Aandrijvingen that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me or apply directly below! You can reach me by calling at +40 21 555 1190 or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
+40 21 555 1190