Sr. Project Manager Yacht building
If you are an experienced Project Manager superyachts and open to relocate to Australia? We need an experienced Project Manager with at least 10 years’ experience in yacht building sector.
Project Manager with a keen eye for detail, friendly personality with a can do-approach to become an integral part of a highly skilled and specialised team.
We seek a candidate who is a strategic thinker with strong leadership, problem solving and relationship skills with the ability to manage complex and multiple priorities with a positive outlook.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Manage multiple projects.
- Coordination between the various disciplines for the smooth running of the project including identifying potential concerns/problems and leading the relevant parties to resolve them.
- Plan, monitor and provide necessary input to project schedules to ensure efficient performance
- Ensure all project task schedules are met.
- Understand and clearly identify all customer internal and external stakeholder relationships relating to relevant projects.
- Identify, agree and manage project scope, objectives and deliverables and customer expectations (internal and external).
- Implement and maintain clear communication and reporting mechanisms.
- Provide advice and report to the MD and Shareholders on operational performance.
- Plan, schedule, manage the project to meet the contract schedule and budget.
- Client coordination and liaison.
We are looking for a experienced Project manager with at least 10 years of relevant working experience with excellent knowledge of the shipbuilding process.
- BSc or MSc degree in technical direction.
- Proven track record in successful project delivery.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Proactive, consultative and professional approach.
- Commercially aware and articulate.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines in a pressurised environment.
- Ability to operate, manage and liaise with staff across all levels of management.
Our client is a successful and very ambitious organization specialized in Yacht building located a.o. in Australia and Asia.
This is a long-term collaboration for a Australian company specialised in mega yacht. The salary is depending your experience, level of education and will be discussed during the first interview (Skype).
+31 88 – 62 62 805