Sr. Quality Inspector (Shipbuilding)
Do you have expertise in performing complex quality inspections for the shipbuilding industry? Then, we offer you a long-term challenge and the opportunity to develop your professional career within a leading company in the maritime sector.
In this dynamic position, you will be responsible for inspecting, monitoring and troubleshooting regarding quality issues during the production process for complex offshore vessels and equipment.
Your daily tasks include:
- Carrying out inspections & quality tests.
- Providing guidance to the client during inspections at various stages of the fabrication process.
- Ensuring that the tests & inspections are carried out according to the contract specifications by all involved parties.
- Preparing reports and recommendations based on the quality analysis.
- Identifying bottlenecks in the current quality control process and suggesting improvements in order to meet the quality requirements.
To be successful in this role we require the following expertise:
- Having a Secondary level MBO or BSc Degree.
- At least 5 years of work experience as a quality inspector within the shipbuilding industry.
- Having extensive knowledge of international standard for testing and inspecting.
- Having a good command of Dutch and English language.
Our client is a leading company in the shipbuilding and equipment for offshore and dredging vessels. The company is based in The Netherland, but it operates worldwide. They count with an extensive experience in the innovation technology world, as well as with proficient engineers.
- Challenging job within a leading company.
- A perfect opportunity to grow and develop your professional career in the Netherlands.
- Great international working environment.
+31 88 – 62 62 804