Structural Designer with Tekla
Do you have a good command of Tekla and would you like to work in the area of Rotterdam? We are looking for a Tekla designer willing to develop in challenging offshore projects!
As a Structural Designer you will be involved in multiple projects, from conceptual studies to detailed engineering, developing detailed engineering and 3D modelling of steel structures for offshore projects.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Preparing 3D models of steel structures.
- Work together with the Project Engineers.
- Use and improve the standardized structural drawings.
- Maintaining contact with third parties involved in the project for technical issues.
We are looking for someone who has experience in multidisciplinary projects (offshore oil & gas/renewable industry). Furthermore, the following requirements should be met in order to be successful in these job positions:
- Intermediate or bachelor degree in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Having experience in designing steel structures.
- Being able to work with Tekla is a must.
- Speaking English fluently.
Our client is among the top 10 engineering companies in the Netherlands, with a strong passion for technology. They are specialized in the development of projects within the offshore and energy sector. Last but not least, the company presents a great working environment.
The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 31 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands.
Do we caught your attention? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 8395 7663 or drop your email at firstname.lastname@example.org