Team Leader Mobilization
We are currently looking for an experienced Team Leader Mobilization for one of our clients active in the offshore industry. Check this opportunity!
In this position you will be responsible to coordinate mobilization projects of offshore vessels. You will develop commercial budgets and work schedules for mobilization, commission and repair of technical assets in line with QHSE aspects. This is a permanent, yard position based in Zeeland area and local presence is needed; working scheme is flexible.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Overviewing planning, engineering, management and delivery of vessel mobilization.
- Collaborating with other departments in the company, managing resources across operations.
- Responsible for mobilization tender management and cost control.
- Reporting the progress of the project to the Project Manager while keeping the mobilization process updated.
For this position we are looking for candidates with previous experience in mobilization/conversion projects of offshore vessels. Furthermore, the following requirements should be met in order to be successful in this job position
- Having a Bachelor or Master degree in engineering.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Flexible attitude and commitment with projects, willing to work on rotations (2 weeks on/1 week off).
- Open to travel and work abroad whenever required.
Our client is an EPC contractor specialized in the execution of large and complex offshore projects, operating worldwide.
- Challenging long-term position in a leading company in the offshore industry.
- Assistance with relocating to the Netherlands as well as with bureaucratic and tax related issues.
- Very competitive base salary, depending on your experience and capabilities.
- 25 + 7 (ATV) days off within a year.
- Great international working environment.
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the company.
Are you the Team Leader Mobilization that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to email@example.com If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially!
Please note this position is open only to EU citizens or those in possession of a Dutch work permit.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.