Would you like to be responsible for complex, international purchasing projects for one of the biggest shipbuilding companies worldwide? We are looking for a Technical Buyer with excellent technical and commercial skills!
As a Technical Buyer you have an important role in the purchasing activities for a large shipbuilding company in the Netherlands. You will be responsible for the purchasing activities for large international projects.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Responsible for the complete purchasing processes.
- Responsible for the purchasing of technical equipment and services.
- Monitoring the purchasing planning.
- Requesting and evaluating quotations on the basis of technical specifications.
- Actively contributing to improve the supply chain to the yards.
For this position we are looking for an Technical Buyer that has affinity with logistics and supply chain. Furthermore, the following requirements should be met:
- Having at least a BSc degree or MSc degree in a technical and/or commercial direction.
- Having at least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken. Speaking the Dutch language is a big plus.
- NEVI MIL is a plus.
The company where you will work is a worldwide market leader in the engineering and production of specialized vessels. The company is based in the Netherlands, but has shipyards and offices worldwide. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
Since this is a long-term position, the company will invest in your personal & professional development. We will assist you in relocating to the Netherlands and we will help you with administrative and tax related issues. Your salary will be competitive, based on your degree and work experience.
Are you the Technical Buyer that we are looking for? Please get in contact with me or apply directly below!