Technical Subcontract Manager ((hazard assessment/environmental impact)
Are you a dynamic Project Coordinator having a good knowledge of hazard assessments and environmental impact analyses? Do you have a strong affinity for writing the technical specifications and be the first point of contact for subcontractors? Then, we are looking for you!
In this position, you will coordinate the suppliers and subcontractors responsible for hazard assessment or environmental impact scope of the project. You will be responsible for guiding and coordinating the definition, procurement, engineering, verification and acceptance activities.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Convert client requirements into technical specifications.
- Deliver the technical specifications to the suppliers.
- Evaluate the incoming proposals.
- Guide and support the subcontractors during all project stages, including verification and acceptance.
- Initiate and participate in review meetings.
We are looking for an ambitious engineer with a Bachelor (BSc) or Master (MSc) degree. Furthermore, the following requirements should be met:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in subcontract management of complex systems.
- Commercial attitude and broad engineering knowledge.
- Preferably experience in hazard assessments and environmental impact analyses.
- Able to communicate at all levels within the organization.
- Very good communication skills in English, both spoken and written.
Our client is a company active in the shipbuilding industry. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment..
Project-based position for the duration of approximately 1 year (can be extended). The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 38 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands.
Are you the Technical Subcontract Manager that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions before your application, please contact Elena Olteanu at +316 30111222.
Please note this position is open only to EU citizens.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.