Tender Engineer (offshore renewable)
Are you a Tender Engineer looking for a challenging job? Do you have a strong affinity with the offshore renewable sector and would you like to play a commercial role in it? We offer you a challenging opportunity and a great team of colleagues! Apply now!
In this position you will be responsible for organizing the tender process for a leading company in the offshore industry. You will report to the Tender Manager, preparing high quality tenders from the receipt of the invitation to the submittal of the offer. This is a long-term position based in Denmark, Southern Region.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Develop, prepare, update and follow the complete tender process.
- Compiling and writing tender documents.
- Permanent contact with the clients, providing solutions to their challenges.
- Working together with the other departments, such as the engineering, to compose the tender, making also detailed cost estimations.
- Organizing the follow-up for the successful tenders.
For this position we are looking for an Engineer with experience in tendering for marine or civil construction projects. Moreover, the following requirements should be met:
- Having a Bachelor or Master in Engineering, preferably Mechanical or Civil Engineering;
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role;
- Excellent communication skills in English; Proficiency in other languages is a plus;
- Open to travel abroad, whenever required, for meetings and visits.
Our client is an EPC contractor specialized in the execution of large and complex offshore projects.
- Challenging long-term position in a leading company in the offshore industry.
- A perfect opportunity to grow and develop your professional career in Denmark.
- Very competitive base salary, depending on your experience and capabilities.
- Great international working environment.
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the company.
Are you the Tender Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially!