Naval Architect Environmental
Do you want to work in close relation to challenging shipbuilding projects and do you have affinity with environmental considerations? For our client, a leading shipbuilding company in the Netherlands, we are looking for an enthusiastic Naval Architect Environmental!
In this position, you will play a crucial role in shaping and implementing environmental requirements for a significant shipbuilding project. These environmental requirements include extreme internal/external temperatures, humidity, green water, local accelerations, and ship angles as applicable to all systems and equipment onboard. You will work closely with clients to understand their environmental aspects and incorporate them into project specifications.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Develop and craft an Aspect Management Plan to guide the approach to environmental considerations throughout the engineering process and up to final acceptance trials.
- Create a systematic database that checks items for their environmental attributes and compliance.
- Draft a cold weather concept, ensuring that the environmental conditions are addressed comprehensively.
- Initiate the collection of environmental data from suppliers, compare them with the client’s standards, and register all deviations.
- MSc/BSc degree in engineering (naval architecture, mechanical, maritime, offshore).
- Minimum 2-3 years of working experience in a similar position.
- Having a practical and organized attitude, effective communication, and persuasive skills.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English language.
Our client is a leading company in the shipbuilding industry. The company’s headquarters is in The Netherlands, but it has shipyards all over the world. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
Since this is a long-term position, the company will invest in your personal & professional development. The company offers you all necessary trainings along with 38 holiday days per year. We will assist you in relocating to the Netherlands and we will help you with administrative and tax related issues. The salary will be based on your degree and work experience.
Are you enthusiastic and ready for this challenge for? Apply directly to this position! You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your details will be treated confidentially!
Please note this position is open only to EU citizens or those in possession of a Dutch work permit.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.
+31 6 3011 1222